I'm excited to announce the opening of the Wholehearted Design Template Shop!
As mentioned in the blog post title, you get 50% off the all-access pass during launch week!
During launch week (May 15th to May 20th), you get EVERYTHING that's currently in the design shop for only $75 (over $400 value!).
Prices will go up to $150 for the all-access pass on May 21st.
What's included in the all-access pass?
Media kits, pricing guides, business cards, blog and social media kits (including IG story templates, Pinterest graphics, newsletter headers, opt-in PDFs, etc.).
Basically everything one would need to build and grow their personal brand online, with the right brand collateral.
Who is it for?
Bloggers, influencers, photographers, artists, creatives, small business owners, etc.
It's perfect for anyone who:
- is ready for a brand refresh.
- would like more customization options.
- is just starting out, but doesn't want to look like a DIYer.
- wants to optimize and make the most out of their content and marketing strategy.
keep an eye out for my "12 Days to Launch" blog post!
That's right. 12 days ago, I decided I would launch this puppy.
Now you may think that's a lot of time (I thought so too...), but it really isn't.
However, the main reason why I did it is because I knew I needed to just go for it instead of saying "Oh, I'm working on this idea...".
So that's exactly what I did. I took action. A lot of action. Sometimes, even unnecessary action that could've been avoided if I thought things out a little more. But nonetheless, I'm proud of everything I've done and accomplished in the past 12 days - and I'm so excited to share this journey with you!
Hopefully, it will inspire you to start your own thing.
And even more so, to show you that you don't have to have the perfect plan, the perfect timing, or the perfect anything, because:
- Perfection doesn't exist.
- We can and given enough time we will talk ourselves out of anything.
I'm super excited to share all the behind-the-scenes action with you!! If there's anything in particular you're curious to hear or learn about, feel free to let me know in the comments below!
in other news...
Wholehearted Woman is transitioning into an online destination for both personal growth and personal branding.
I'll definitely still be posting about personal growth and development topics like...
- How To Become Comfortable With Making Mistakes
- How To Appreciate The Life You're Already Living
- How To Stop Feeling Disappointed In Yourself
- 7 Reasons Why You Have Trouble Sticking To Your Goals
And now I'll be talking about personal branding topics too!
- You Are Your Own Personal Brand, And Here's Why.
- How To Create Good Content: 4 Questions To Ask Yourself
- 5 Reasons Why Your Blog Will Fail (And How To Prevent That From Happening)
- My Philosophy On Personal Branding: Why It's So Important & How To Do It
So why add personal branding to the mix?
I've been doing a lot of self-reflection lately - and I realized that along with sharing my story, I always wanted to do creative and artistic things with my life.
Since starting Wholehearted Woman, I've done and learned a lot of things along the way like ... building and growing your email list, content strategy and marketing, branding and brand identity, etc.
The reality is that many people are starting to build and grow their own personal brands every day, so if this is something you actually want to do and be successful at (meaning you're still here 2, 5, 10 years later), then you have to work at:
- creating a brand identity that not only stands out but one people will resonate with
- being vulnerable and sharing your stories, ideas, insights, perspective, etc. even if others might not agree with them
- providing value consistently and showing up for others while also making self-care a priority
- growing a community through relationships, content, trust, and credibility
- not burning out and overwhelming yourself along the way
There are so many things that go into building and growing a personal brand.
And like personal growth, I see it as a life-long journey and commitment.
I want to help you build a personal brand you're proud to call your own.
One that you're excited about waking up in the morning to work on.
One that you have ideas for at 2 am at night (if you're a night owl like me).
One that helps you meet and build meaningful relationships with others in your community.
Because building a personal brand is truly as rewarding (and challenging) as personal growth. But you can do it. I know you can.
Hi there! I'm Molly, the founder of Wholehearted Woman.
Be the person you needed when you were younger and share your story, because you're the one who someone else needs today.