Podcasts are one of my favorite things in the world! I mean - how can you not love them?
There are so many amazing women (and men! shout out to Lewis Howes with the School of Greatness, Jonathan Fields with the Good Life Project, and of course my fav duo Cheryl Strayed and Steve Almond with Dear Sugar) creating their own podcasts right now - way more than what's currently on my list, but these are the eight that I currently listen to.
I listed some of my favorite episodes from each podcaster and thought you might enjoy them as well!
1. Goal Digger with Jenna Kutcher
One of the things I love most about Jenna (amongst many other things) is her authenticity and her heart. How does this woman produce so many episodes so quickly? I have no idea, but so thankful that she does. Here's to Jenna Kutcher, the mac n' cheese lover.
- Starting a Movement and Fostering Community with Natalie Franke
- Pushing Boundaries in Media #noretouching
- Creating a Business with Impact
2. Being Boss with Emily Thompson & Kathleen Shannon
So many good episodes to listen to from these two! If there's a topic that you want to listen to whether it's how to have a boss mindset, how to find brand ambassadors or even how to host offline events, they've got you covered. Plus, I am in love with their branding and vibe. *fangirl heart eyes*
- Making Art For A Living with Becky Simpson
- Vulnerability As A Creative with Brené Brown
- Redefining The Dream Job with Elise & Scott Grice
3. Lavendaire with Aileen Xu
I found Aileen and Lavendarie through Pinterest and I'm so glad I did. Aileen is one of the most down-to-Earth YouTubbers in my opinion, but maybe that's also because I don't watch a ton of YouTube videos. Everything is just so dreamy and beautifully made on her site, so I'm very excited to include her on this list!
- Rewrite Your Stories Through the Eyes of Love
- Growth Happens Outside of Your Comfort Zone
- The Success Mindset in 8 Parts
** Are you a personal development junkie, too?! **
Click the banner below to get access to my free resource library.
4. Earn Your Happy with Lori Harder
Lori was one of the first podcasters I subscribed to when I first discovered podcasts. I just love her high vibe energy and attitude. It's authentic, real, and still gets the point across. Since she's one I've been listening to for a while, I have a lot of favorite episodes, but here are three of my recent favs. She also does a lot of "quickie" episodes so those are ones you can listen to when you're brushing your teeth or walking to your car.
- How To Tap Into Your Own Energy And Healing Power with Jessica Ortner
- Tap Into Your Inner Badass with Jen Sincero
- The Universe Has Your Back with Gabby Bernstein
5. Strategy Hour with Abigail & Emlyee
Another power duo. I love everything Abigail & Emlyee dishes out and how well planned out their product launches are! You have to follow along with them if you aren't already.
- Money Blocks, Mindsets and Mantras with Jessica Eley
- Visualizing Your Dream Week & How Our Business Changed
- How to Pivot to Your Passion and Why You Should Focus on It
6. Creative Empire by Reina & Christina
What I love about the online community is that they interview other people in the online community, so it was great listening to their conversations with people like Brooke (founder of Belong Mag) and Dannie Fountain. Boss babes all around.
- Building Relationships As An Introvert with Brooke Saxon-Spencer
- How To Cultivate A Life Of Grace Not Perfection with Emily Ley
- How To Unite Multiple Hustles Under A Master Brand with Dannie Fountain
7. Magic Lessons with Elizabeth Gilbert
Can someone please ask Liz to come back to the podcast world with season 3? Because my heart misses her. In this series, she further explores the topic of creative living and invites readers who wrote to her reaching out for advice. Liz, I miss you. Please come back.
Share with me in the comments below:
What podcasts are you currently tuned into these days? Share your favorites with me!