build & grow your tribe for introverts
How would you like people to feel when they come into your space? Grounded, loved, heard? How about encouraged, inspired, and supported?
Would you like to learn how to build and grow a tribe that's inviting, encouraging, and supportive?
I know what it's like to be an introvert in an extroverted world.
You feel like your voice isn't heard and like your story doesn't matter. You feel like you have to scream along with your extroverted peers to be heard, seen, and noticed. But what if I told you it didn't have to be that way? Because there's more than one way to show up in the world.
For most of my life, I thought that there was something wrong with me, because the way I interacted with the world and others was different. But there wasn't anything wrong me with me or my communication style. It's just that the way introverts and extroverts show up in the world are different.
What if there was a way to show up into the world in a way that speaks to your tribe and feels true to your heart? Because there is.
There are both advantages and disadvantages to being an introvert, extrovert, or ambivert. Knowing who you are and how you want to show up in the world are both extremely important, but where do you start?
I want to help you find your people and grow your tribe, because I know they're out there and they're waiting for you to share your heart with them.
I also know about the problems you're running into, because I've ran into them too.
- You constantly wonder if you're enough and if you have any value to provide.
- You have a case of shiny object syndrome, the imposter syndrome, and fear of missing out.
- You think you have to be on all of the platforms and have all of the things to make an impact.
- You crave for genuine connection, but everyone you run into seems to want to sell you something.
- You want to show up in a non-salesy and sleazy way, but it seems like that's the only way that seems to work.
I get it, and I've been there.
I also know what it's like to want to share your message and vision in the world. To crave for something deeper, something more meaningful. To inspire and encourage others. To share your stories. And you can.
It's time to show up for your people.
I've created a 4 week course just for you. Scroll down to read more.
a 4 week course, just for you.
We'll be covering the following modules:
- The groundwork & foundations
- Becoming a visionary leader
- Collaborations & coffee dates
- Systems & strategy implementation
** A more in-depth overview is provided below.
What you can expect:
- Pre-recorded lessons delivered through Teachable.
- A workbook with action steps will be provided. (You have to do the work to reap the rewards.)
- A private FB group, with weekly Q&A's as well as extra support and accountability. You will also be assigned an accountability buddy, so you can keep each other on track while making a new friend (woohoo!)
- You will have lifetime access to the course and workbook in Teachable.
THE GROUNDWORK & ESSENTIALS
BECOMING A VISIONARY LEADER
- How introverts can show up as leaders
- Why it's important to dream big with your goals
- Defining what value and impact looks like for your tribe
- Defining what success looks like to you
- Getting crystal clear on who you are and who you're speaking to
- Building your core values, mission statement, and philosophy
- Why sharing your story is essential to growing your tribe
- Brand identity and recognition
COFFEE DATES & CONNECTIONS
SYSTEMS & STRATEGY
- Types of content - visual, writing, audio, and video
- Exploring platforms and which ones work for you
- Setting up systems for your social media platforms
- Why visibility, value, and consistency are crucial
- Virtual coffee dates for introverts 101
- Genuine and authentic connections in a noisy world
- Why making friends online is essential to your success
- Women supporting women (and how it benefits everyone)
Is this course for me?
If you're an introvert looking to build and grow a community, then definitely yes! This course is for you.
I would recommend this course for bloggers, small business owners, creatives, photographers, coaches, writers, etc. who would like to build a tribe of loyal friends. (I use the word "friends" instead of fans or followers, because as introverts, we want those meaningful and real connections. That's our fuel.) This course is really about authentic and real engagement. I don't believe in quick fixes, magic solutions, or overnight success (and that's not what this course is about either.)
Building a tribe is going to take time and lots of hard work. Most people don't want to hear that, but I'm not here to sugarcoat the experience for you. I'm all about honesty and transparency, and that's what you can expect from me and my course. We'll cover all the essentials that you need to start building and growing your tribe.
If that sounds like what you're looking for, then you're in the right place.
What if I'm unhappy with this course? Do I get a refund?
Due to the nature of this course and the amount of value provided, I am not offering refunds. However, you are more than welcomed to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns you may have!
I absolutely do believe in my course and that you'll have some invaluable a-ha moments and breakthroughs along the way, but there are no promises. All I can say is you get out as much as you put in.
I want to take this course, but I'm not ready yet.
I have 2 answers for you, depending on your situation:
- If it's a matter of timing and the events going on in your life, you are welcomed to purchase this course and go through it at your own pace. However, the private FB group, weekly Q&A's, and having an accountability buddy will be super helpful! I am planning to offer this course again in the future; however, the private FB group and weekly Q&A's are not a guarantee. Also, the pricing of the course may go up, so please keep these things in mind.
- If you're worried about something in terms of not having enough content on your website yet or not having your Pinterested SEO'd out yet, I highly suggest taking this course anyway. Start before you're ready, because that "ready" feeling that you're waiting for will never come. There is no better time than now.
Have any other questions or concerns?
Send me an email at email@example.com.
If you're ready to start building your tribe, click the button below to sign up!