WRITE FOR US
WHAT SHOULD YOU WRITE ABOUT?
At Wholehearted Woman, we encourage you to write about your stories and life experiences as a woman with honesty, authenticity, and real emotions. Our goal is to start and continue conversations that go beyond the surface level. The things we're all curious about and sometimes feel alone in.
Please read our philosophy to get a better understanding of our brand and voice.
TOPIC IDEAS: Self-love, mental health, illnesses, body image, feminism, motherhood, family, relationships, friendships, personal growth, heartache, healing, creative living, entrepreneurship, non-profit work, travel, etc.
If you do not see your topic idea listed here, please feel free to submit your own.
- All content must be original, unique, and not fully published elsewhere
- Title of your piece: Less than 12 words (Exceptions can be made)
- Word count: 600 + words
- File attached in Google Docs or Word
- A brief bio, high-res photo of yourself, and any social media links you would like to be included
- Photos: High-res; no watermarks; must be your own, used with permission from original owner, or free for commercial use, and we are given full permission to use them. We will not be held responsible for any copyright or ownership infringements made by contributors. Photos will be properly credited to the photographer.
- If using photos that are not your own, please provide photo source and permission.
For common questions and concerns, please go here.