WRITE FOR US
Hi there! I'm so glad you're interested in writing for Wholehearted Woman.
WHAT should YOU WRITE ABOUT?
At Wholehearted Woman, we encourage you to write about your stories and experiences as a woman. Be honest, be brave, and be real.
Please read our mission statement to get a better understanding of our brand and voice.
Here is a list of topic ideas you can talk about: self-love, mental health, body image, feminism, personal growth, relationships, friendships, family, entrepreneurship, non-profit work, creative living, community, travel, etc.
- High-res photo of your beautiful self with a short bio and any social media links you would like to include
- Content should be original, unique, and not fully published elsewhere
- A list of possible topics are listed above in our mission statement
- If there is something you would like to cover that is not listed above, please let us know
- Title of your piece and a minimum of 600 words
- File attached in Google Docs or Word
- Photos: High-res; must be your own, used with permission from original owner, or free for commercial use, and we are given full permission to use them. No watermarked photos please. We will not be held responsible for any copyright or ownership infringements made by contributors.
- If using photos that are not your own, please provide photo source and permission.